The cookies of our websites are used to collect information about how the user interacts with our website and allow us to remember users. We use this information in order to improve and customize the browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors, both on this website and other media.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our set of laws in section 2, art. 22 in the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines approved by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform users in detail about its use in our website.
Cookies are small files of data recorded in the browser used by our website visitors, so the server records the visit of that user later when they reaccess our content. This information doesn’t reveal their identity, personal data, nor access to the content stored in this computer, but it allows our system to identify the user as a specific user that visited our website previously, viewed specific pages, etc. It also allows us to record users’ personal preferences and technical information, like the number of visits or the exact pages visited.
The aim of the cookies is to provide faster access and ease for the User with the chosen Services.
If the user doesn’t want cookies to be recorded in their browser, or would rather receive information every time a cookie requires installation, the user can set their navigation options to make it work that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Always reject all cookies
- Browser will ask the user to install cookies
- Always accept all cookies
Browsers can also include the possibility of choosing in detail which cookies the user wants installed in their computer. Specifically, the user will be able to accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies as no persistent (will be eliminated when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
It is possible to allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed in a computer by using the option setting for the browser installed on the user’s computer.
Users can find more information on how to set up the most widely used browsers in the following places:
- Internet Explorer: Settings -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or Browser help.
- Firefox: Settings -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or Browser help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Google support or Browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or Browser help.
With regards to third-party cookies, these are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Additionally, in the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, these will also be considered third-party cookies.